GARMIN 700txi Project
Implementation of new avionics for second-hand L-410 aircraft
- Complete renewal of the avionics of older L-410 aircraft
- Modern avionics of the GLASS COCKPIT modular flight deck GARMIN 700txi - the best avionics solution for pre-owned L-410
- Affordable solution / efficient and economical for older L-410 UVP-E, E9, E20
- Upgrade of obsolete devices for older aircraft, increasing aircraft safety through the integration of new modern avionics systems
Stage 1) Performed, working on STC approval
Digital flight instruments integrated in G700txi, dual ADHARS, dual NAV/COM ( GTN 750 Xi and GTN 650 Xi), WX radar, functionalities: TCAS, TAWS, ADS-B out, RNAV with LPV capability.
- For aircraft equipped with autopilot, integration of autopilot to the system
Stage 2) – preparation of further development
- EIS instrument for M601E/GE H80-200/PT6-A42
- New AP installation
There is a huge portfolio of pre-owned L-410 aircraft in regular operation worldwide everyday. The basis of the installed avionics also corresponds to the year of production and stage of different modernisation. Based on the decisions of the aeronautical authorities (EASA and FAA), there are regular regulations worldwide to extend the requirements for avionics. The main purpose of the regulation is to increase aviation safety.
Specifically with the pre-owned L-410 type, we get into a situation where a 30-year-old avionics solution is combined with modern requirements, which are met mainly by fully digital devices.
An important milestone is, for example, the introduction of the ADS-B out system. Compatibility mainly with analog equipment with continuously updated requirements is very technically difficult and very expensive solution.
Another important topic is the fact of pilot training, where pilots nowadays fly the training since beginning on completely glass equipped aircraft and the transition to analog systems is also difficult for them. Competitive types of L-410 aircraft (commuter competitors) offer these system solutions, it is a necessary step to compare with the competition that these solutions offer for older aircraft intended for modernization.
APLIKACE NOVÉ AVIONIKY PRO TURBOVRTULOVÝ
LETOUN, REG.Č. CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/20_321/00251 64
je spolufinancován Evropskou unií.
Cílem projektu je návrh, vývoj a zástavba řešení nové avioniky pro starší typy letounu